• nogooduser@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

If you want to experience frustration try getting your business verified on Facebook if Facebook haven’t already decided that your business needs to be verified.

All we want is to integrate WhatsApp with our support desk software but you can’t do that without your business being verified. It’s a b2b company so we have no use for Facebook other than for this purpose which means that they won’t flag us as needing verification and there’s no way to contact them about it.

• cosmicrookie@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

I left it back in November and deleted everything, but from what I see, it just keeps getting more and more complicated for no reason at all. The link between Facebook and Instagram could have been so much simpler, but it feels like a huge mess to set up and edit. Posting works well, when it works, but does not always work.

Deleting ones account was also pretty complicated.

I don’t know if they do it on purpose or if they just have people make up stuff just to have people make up stuff.

• SanguinePar@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

If you want to experience frustration try getting your business verified on Facebook if Facebook haven’t already decided that your business needs to be verified.

Or indeed doing almost anything relating to FB Business. It’s a nightmare to use in my experience, and the help articles are always out of date, mentioning features that no longer exist.