• 2fat4that@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

Then condemn the actions of Hamas and assist Israel in bringing their leaders and soldiers to justice.

• stoly@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Hamas blew up some shit and now Israel is conducting a genocide and you’re like “RAH RAH GENOCIDE!”.

• 2fat4that@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

Hamas killed 1200 civilians. They would have killed more if they could have. The missiles stop when Hamas leaders are dead. Give them up.

It’s cute that you think there are rules here. These holy wars have never adhered to the Geneva convention. Why would they start now? Hamas could have targeted Military, a noble endeavor, but instead they attacked civilians at a hippie concert.

• stoly@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 months ago

Israel has genocided 35,000 innocent Palestinians, mostly children. Stop being edgy and learn to experience empathy.

• 2fat4that@kbin.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            2 months ago

I’m not entirely sure you understand how war works. Just because you’re losing doesn’t mean you’re the victim. They can end it if they surrender Hamas. It’s not edgy, is just how it is and always has been.

Sleeping on the floor of a lecture hall isn’t going to change anything. The right has propagandized this war to steer voters away from Biden you’re all falling for it. The battle for Gaza and Jew/Muslim Israel/Palestine wars have gone on for centuries. Let them do what they’ve always done.

I don’t like the killing of civilians but there’s no front line. Hamas soldiers wear civilian clothes. Israel also doesn’t give a fuck. Surrender is the only optics the world will respond to. If they surrender Hamas, and Israel continues their barrage, then we should take action against Israel.

If you want to protest, support Palestinian businesses and boycott Israeli ones. This actually works.

• stoly@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              2 months ago

You don’t have a real response to my position so you immediately go off topic and begin personal insults. This tells me that you don’t have an actual position here. /out

• 2fat4that@kbin.social
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                2 months ago

I never insulted you but I will now, robot. Your only “position” is “Palestine is not Hamas”. PROVE IT. The world wants to fucking hear it said from Palestinian leaders.

You have no real position, you have a script. Go sling your fascist rhetoric on Reddit. You aren’t welcome here. We see through your bullshit, bandit. Slava Ukraine 🇺🇦.

• linarphy@pleroma.linarphy.net
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  2 months ago

You clearly don’t know anything about the conflict. (Others can see your answer where you indicate to me that this was a “religion war”, not trying to check how antisemitic Europe gave a colony to colonizer to avoid assuming it was Europe fault)
                  That sad because I’m sure you’re smart enough to understand. But you prefer to say that others are robot/russian…

• 2fat4that@kbin.social
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    2 months ago

The Turks lost the area to the British in WW1. It was part of the Ottoman Empire. Everyone was a colonizer 100 years ago. But if we’re talking about colonization, the Arabs kicked the Jews out of Israel hundreds of years ago. Those damn colonizers!!! Good thing the Torah documents this and clearly confirms that Palestine is actually a “God-given” inheritance to the Jews.

But none of this is relevant because this isn’t a holy war 😒