• TheJims@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

I’ve seen more pictures of Trump with Jeffery Epstein than I have with his youngest son

• thisbenzingring@lemmy.sdf.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    2 months ago

Trump 's internal dialogue:

Mmmmm cheeseburger. Ketchup… Wishing I could use some of that right now. I don’t need anybody’s ketchup. It’s nice. I don’t need anybody’s ketchup. I’m using my own ketchup. I’m not using Eric’s. What is he doing here? I’m not using his ketchup. I don’t care. I’ll throw it at a wall, I’ll show you that in a second. And by the way, I’m not even saying that in a braggadocios … that’s the kind of thinking you need for this country.

Trump to his lawyers:

Who’s that?

(Points to Eric)

• SGG@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Lawyer: that’s your son

Turnip: hmmmm yes, I do own the sun, I have the best sun, it’s so bright and hot, at least one hundred hot. The best sun, if they find me guilty I’ll take the sun away.

• TropicalDingdong@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

Man, Baron better consider showing up or Donald is definitely not going to his graduation. Quid pro quo kid, gotta learn to cut a deal…

• nocturne@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

So who finally showed up? The honor goes to son Eric Trump, who on Tuesday, became the first Trump family member to physically appear with the former president in the historic hush-money trial.

• HopeOfTheGunblade@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

David Pakman makes a good point that Trump is going directly from the courtroom to his usual bitching for the press without time to do a key of uppers in the bathroom. I think that the doctors suggesting it’s dementia driven brain deregulation are more likely right.

• Today@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Diet Coke withdrawal, caffeine headache, and, yes, definitely drugs from his lawyers so he’ll shut up.

• Son_of_dad@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

Baron’s 18 now right? Probably well on his way to joining the family’s criminal organization. I can’t see how a kid raised by these people would turn out good.

Then again I’ve heard Shane McMahon is the sweetest, nicest guy and nothing like his parents so who knows.