• lingh0e@lemmy.film
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Good thing that’s not what they teach in kindergarten. Do you even have kids?

• lingh0e@lemmy.film
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        11 months ago

You keep posting that link as if it means something. I’ve already responded. Half a dozen other people have already responded. Tolerance and acceptance are not bad things to be teaching kids, no matter how icky you think it is.

Seriously. Do you have kids?

• MasterOBee Master/King@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

You keep posting that link as if it means something.

Because y’all all have the same comments that it’s not happening, and I keep proving y’all wrong. No it’s funny that you’ve seen the link posted, yet you still say it isn’t happening. I don’t care to continue a conversation with someone willingly ignorant.

Tolerance and acceptance are not bad things to be teaching kids, no matter how icky you think it is.

We’ve always taught those, why do we need special sexuality and gender ideology tolerance and acceptance? Why aren’t you pushing for nepalisian acceptance, you’re a bigot, aren’t you?

Seriously. Do you have kids?

More than you could imagine

• Falmarri@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            11 months ago

Because y’all all have the same comments that it’s not happening, and I keep proving y’all wrong.

What are you proving wrong? That you don’t support tolerance? No one is disputing that