• girlfreddy@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

Jerry supports Israel as well.

Seinfeld expressed support for Israel during the Israel–Hamas war, saying “I will always stand with Israel and the Jewish people.”[80] Seinfeld and his family traveled to Israel on December 18, 2023, and visited Be’eri where the Be’eri massacre by Hamas took place over two months prior on October 7. Seinfeld also visited the headquarters of Abducted and Missing Families Forum, wearing a support DogTag for the abductees around his neck. He met with representatives of the families and with abductees who returned from Hamas captivity, and listened to their stories.[81] In a previous visit to Israel he had taken part in an “anti-terrorism” tourist camp to simulate arresting Palestinians and visited an illegal settler camp.[1] [2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Seinfeld

• Flying Squid@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

“I will always stand with Israel and the Jewish people.”

So will I, Jerry. That’s one of the many reasons why I am against this war. It makes the world think that Jews are murderers. Why are you okay with that? I’m Jewish too, Jerry. I’m tired of people associating me with Israel and judging me because of it, aren’t you?

• Siegfried@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Anti terrorism tourist camp to simulate arresting palestinians?.. I think we where too slow to call this mess a genocide