• Son_of_dad@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

Any conservative board or sub, will immediately be overtaken by fascist snowflakes. I mean who the hell would want to freely mod a conservative sub in their free time? The job description alone requires someone deeply disturbed

• liv@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          2 months ago

I have to disagree! I freely mod a conservative sub in my spare time.

It has definitely not been taken over by fascist snowflakes.

As proof, you are welcome to come and see for yourself: ☆ kbin conservative community

• barsquid@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 months ago

I was just thinking it would be fun to mod a conservative sub but take a conservative instead of a regressive viewpoint. Like: “people who do crimes should be held accountable regardless of their cult size,” “investing in infrastructure or climate mitigation is huge ROI so we should do a lot of both,” “we need regulations to manifest the invisible hand so the market can price things efficiently.”

• Kecessa@sh.itjust.works
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            2 months ago

“Any investment by the government in a private company should be done through the purchase of newly issued shares so that the government has voting rights and can push them to take decisions in favour of the long term interests of the country first and foremost.”

• barsquid@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              2 months ago

Right? It’s fun as hell. And if they’re insolvent that’s just a fire sale on the stock. Why are we harming the free market’s ability to price things by handing out money?

• Omgpwnies@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              2 months ago

That would be an interesting idea… IPO and issuing new shares incurs a ‘tax’ where say 10% of those shares belong to the government, with the end result that all publicly traded companies are 10% government owned