Kick off: 20:00 BST | Venue: Selhurst Park

Referee: Jared Gillett | TV: Sky Sports

• 2000mph@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Wow hardly recognise any of those names on the bench. Did they just pick some random people from the crowd. Joking, we have some great players in the youth squads so glad they will get there chance. Crazy that we barely have 11 first team players available though.

• ryan213@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

I think EtH keeps choosing senior players so he can keep using the injuries as an excuse.

Wouldn’t an academy CB be better than Case?! Maybe just have him in his usual midfield spot and have a proper CB.

• MapTheft@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 months ago

Yeah I would use an academy player personally, but it is a tough match to come into and then get dicked on your first outing.

• IbnLemmy@feddit.ukOPM
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

Onana keeping us in the game at 2-0 down

Ah scratch that… Third just gone in as I type

• ryan213@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

Can’t wait for this season to be over. I just hope our guys can make the England squad this summer somehow.

• IbnLemmy@feddit.ukOPM
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

The bald fraud needs to go as soon as the new exec are in and settled. I get all the injuries, but this is shocking.

• 2000mph@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

It is but I’m not sure what he or any manager could have done about it. It sucks but the manager is the least of our problems. It’s unlikely he will be here long term but I think he stays for another year or two until the club is in a better place. I can’t see us getting anyone else any better. Let him have a crack at building a younger squad.

• ryan213@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

He’s literally had all season to bring in a young squad with all the senior injuries and still hasn’t. Unless you mean buy younger players.