Thanks for joining in! The canvas is now finished!

I’m going to be leaving the canvas up and read-only for a couple days, but not too long.

This was incredibly fun to host, thank you all for participating!

Future Events

I’d love to make this a yearly event. Expanding from just Lemmy to the entirety of the fediverse aswell!

I’ll reuse this Lemmy community & the Matrix space for that event

If you have suggestions for future events, post them in a comment on this post, each suggestion as it’s own comment so people can vote on them

Timelapses:

Data:

• Pxtl@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

There was a little. Like “banana for scale” became “bananada🇨🇦 for scale”. Sadly it got half-reverted at the end, which is the worst of birth worlds imho. And I had to protect the Canada flag from some vandalizing. Things that were possible to change with small single-person edits happened, like mangling the text in the Stardew Valley banner, or the magnificent bastard who put one red pixel in the bottom right corner of The Blue Zone.

• prodigalsorcerer@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      11 months ago

bananada🇨🇦

My goal there was always Bananada. Someone else wrote the “for scale”, but I figured that was cool.

I do wish that whoever edited it near the end while I was sleeping had followed through and removed the “a” as well. I agree that this is the worst of both worlds.

Edit: I just noticed that the same guy who removed the bottom half of the d also added a pixel to one of the "n"s, so now they don’t even match. Ugh.

• Pxtl@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

Oh, my bad. I don’t know if “da” was finished first and I just missed it or “for scale” was finished first, but I thought I saw “banana for scale” first and assumed the “da” was added later by somebody else.