Mehdi’s Memo on the results of our new poll on Gaza and Iran

• TrickDacy@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

where false are those voters going to go? Trump? He’d nuke Gaza if Netanyahu consigned a loan for him.

There are a disturbing number of people who give no shits about this and instead think not voting for Biden will send a productive message.

• samus12345@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      2 months ago

It is sadly funny when you think about it.

Biden loses

Democrat politicians: “Oh no, we only have all of our wealth to protect us from the worst effects of the US falling into a fascist hellscape. Those voters sure showed us!”

• TrickDacy@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

I mean there’s a reason “cut off your nose to spite your face” is a saying about being super wise and practical

• psvrh@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

What’s even scarier is those same people seem completely oblivious to the alternative, which is Mr. “Muslim Ban, Shithole Countries, I like Jewish people counting my money, I’d just nuke the whole place” Trump.

Like, your problem is genocide and you’ll basically pave the road for the candidate that explicitly said they’d do a genocide, and whose supporters would cheer him on as the missiles launched, over one that you have some influence over?