Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2, episode 6

banner image

Alternative Names

Mushoku Tensei II: Jobless Reincarnation Part 2, Mushoku Tensei II: Reencarnación desde cero, Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu 2nd Season Part 2, Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Season 2 Cour 2, Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Season 2 Part 2, ชาตินี้พี่ต้องเทพ ภาค 2, 无职转生~到了异世界就拿出真本事~第2季

Additional Links

Reminder: Please do not discuss plot points not yet seen or skipped in the show. Failing to follow the rules may result in a ban.

All discussions

Episode Link
1 Link
2 Link
3 Link
4 Link
5 Link
6 Link
7 Link
8 Link
9 Link
10 Link
11 Link

This post was created by a bot. Message the mod team for feedback and comments. The original source code can be found on GitHub.

• mnemonicmonkeys@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

Good episode as usual, but I’m mainly excited for the next one since it’s finally going to be further along the story than the manga by the end of it.

And for those that may be concerned: both the anime and manga are adaptations of the light novel, which from what I understand is eons ahead in the story, if not already finished.

• GiuEliNo@feddit.it
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

I red all the web novel, but AFAIK the light novel should be done too. Or if it is not done, just missing a book maybe.