Hello all, like many, I joined last week. I am an erotic writer, and I thought I would do my part by posting some of my stories here in appropriate subs. These are stories that are already written.

I was able to post part 1 of a story, but since then, when I go to post part 2, to any sub, it isn’t working. I paste in the title and the body of the message and hit Create. The Created button turns into a spinning circle and then just stays like that indefinitely. It never gets posted.

I have pasted as plain text with the same results. The post is probably somewhere around 1500 words. I have tried toggling language to see if it made a difference, but it has not.

Not sure what else to do.

• reluctantstraightman@lemmynsfw.comOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

I think I just figured it out on my own. Looks like maybe it is a 10,000 character limit, though a message warning that it has gone over that would be welcome.

• between2boobies@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

I had the same issue earlier trying to post a picture. I got the forever spinning circle and wasn’t able to post. I then tried posting the picture in a different community and it worked immediately. I’m assuming it’s a bug.

Edit: Still having the same issue now. Can’t post pictures or text on !feet@lemmynsfw.com