Got some sunflower hearts to share. Also watching vultures cruising around those rocks. In the prepyrenees in spain.

• NataliePortland@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

They look just like my sparrows in Oregon! But the real pic is those mountains! Amazing! Are you going up there? I bet you’ll see better birds than sparrows

• AchtungDrempels@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 month ago

I love sparrows, sadly they are no longer to be found in the part of the city where i live, only outside of town a bit where horses are etc.

I was trying my best to get the bird and the rocks without cutting them off, wasn’t easy from the tent :) I was also not sure if i should rather post to the camping community, but i was so happy about the birds to come and visit me, it’s been kinda lonely in the spanish mountains, haha.

I did not go up there, but i walked around the rocks a bit that were at the previous village that i had passed, Riglos, they are even crazier. They’re really high, a climbers paradise. I am currently cycling through spain and just happened to pass these villages. The rocks in my picture are at a vilage called Agüero.

• serenDPT@mander.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

Wow, this looks super cozy! Have a nice trip with lots of interesting animals encounters.

• AchtungDrempels@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

Well… This morning i had to clean one of my bags and contents of all the coffee powder that somehow escaped the bag. But yeah :)