• TurboWafflz@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    vor 1 Monat

ha ha so true and super duper funny because gender = genitals ha ha get it it’s funny because misgendering ha ha funny ha funny so epic joke with laugh and funny inside this is really the peak of humor

/s obviously

• Centurion@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      vor 1 Monat

Chill bro. It is only a joke. No need to be emotional. Take life easy. Many of “woke” are super serious instead of taking diversity in healthy non aggressive chilling manner

link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        vor 1 Monat

My problem isn’t that it’s offensive, my problem is that it isn’t even remotely funny, there’s barely a joke. I mean it is pretty insensitive as well but that wasn’t my point

• Centurion@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          vor 1 Monat

Woke ppl acting as it will be forbidden to talk/show something against it. Thats the fck problem. No sense of humor.

link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            vor 1 Monat

Again, I genuinely don’t care that the joke is insensitive, it might offend some people but it comes off more as just uneducated than mean. But none of that is my point, I am offended that this crime against comedy is being compared to “humor”. I’ve ready funnier things than this in warranty documents. This is the kind of joke an edgy 14 year old makes and probably even they don’t think it’s funny.

• jorp@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            vor 1 Monat

Fucking emotional woke people make me so mad they are such fuck right