What is the state on PC like at this point? I heard when the game released it was a little bit unstable which has made me wait so far. Is it good now? I have a 5700x and a 3070.

• bananaw@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Have a 5600x with a 3080. I’m running the latest version of yuzu with (I think) v1.1 of the game. Runs pretty much perfect! There is the rare graphical issue with fog showing up weird (maybe once every 30 loads) and the game sometimes crashes during the load screen (maybe once every 50 loads). Overall pretty minor issues. I’ve dropped dozens of hours and am just trying to explore the world as much as I can before I finish the game. Would highly recommend!

• Postcard64@lemmy.world
      cake
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

Same here. For the fog issue/weird textures in front of the camera, I found that unequiping my armor fixes it. Or sometimes equiping another weapon. But it’s really rare anyway.

I also has a weird issue with the entire overword being covered in shadow, which was fixed by deleting the shader cache. But that was over a month ago, maybe the newer version of yuzu doesn’t even have this issue anymore.

• frozen@lemmy.frozeninferno.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

I have a 5800X and 6800 XT and ported my save over from my modded Switch at about 60% of the way through the game. Finishing it on PC was very close to perfect, only a couple graphical glitches and a single crash that I can remember offhand.