Available on iOS

• shepherd@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Okay, so I’m here on kbin.social. And I see that it’s artemis.camp only until 0.2.1 comes out.

Should I just come back in a bit to use my established account? Or is 0.2.1 going to take like 3-12 months so I might as well just make an artemis.camp account?

• RheingoldRiver@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

If I HAD to estimate, I would say it’ll be about 6-8 weeks until the API is fully merged. So closeish to 2-3 months. But, I really don’t want to estimate.

I doubt it will be less than 2 weeks. But it could be as short as 2-3 weeks.

The API is being written & tested (as in unit tests written) & reviewed (as in code review) ENTIRELY by volunteers, and the important thing is that it works, and is secure. So it will take how long it takes.

Source: Am reading every ticket & about 90% of comments that get contributed to the kbin repo, but not super active in the Matrix chat atm

• shepherd@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

Sure! I made an artemis.camp account account lol.

When I’m lounging, I’ve been opening up kbin.social first always, and when the content runs out I rotate between youtube / instagram / reddit. I’ll try out kbin -> artemis -> other for a bit, to give it a solid chance!

• Steuls@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Its all mostly dependant on when the other Kbin instances add the API. As the developer made it work on her specific instance for now for testing