Hey everyone!

So I recently bought the Steam deck, and love every second of it. It allows me to play games that I normally never play on PC. Like some indies.

But I have a question. I want a game where I can just braindead level. Bit like Runescape back in the day. Is there some game like that for the Deck?

• There1snospoon7491@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Second this, though it can be a bit rough for new players to get the hang of all the many systems they use. Once you figure out how to build around specific frames though, it’s totally brain dead slaughterfest for the most part

• JBloodthorn@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        11 months ago

Total braindead slaughter, until you start New War. Then it’s souls-like gameplay that you can’t back out of. The only way I can play again is if I get someone to play on my account and beat those bosses for me.

• Thoth19@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

It’s souls lite for like 30min. I wish I could go redo just the teshin mission. But honestly it’s 1 not that hard 2 not that long.

• Thoth19@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              11 months ago

I’ve played the first 5min of DS3 and couldn’t stand the camera. No other souls games to my name. It’s far more of a beatemup action brawler from say early oughts than souls. You don’t really need to dodge. Just spam attacks.

The kahl missions were kinda weird bc you could be doing great and then out of nowhere take a ton of damage. Or the stealth missions where the view cones were funky.