• brandon@lemmy.zipOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

That’s probably the buff I’m most excited about. Renewal Grasps should be insane with all the ways we have to quickly regain ability energy in the current sandbox.

• sunbro@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    11 months ago

I’ve been playing around with Astrocyte Blink recently. Excited to try out the buff!

• brandon@lemmy.zipOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Yeah, that one actually sounds like it’ll be really unique and fun to mess around with. I better start practicing my blinks!

• goddamnpipes@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    11 months ago

Strand getting even tankier with the buff to Sever now reducing outgoing target damage from 30% to 40%.

Damage reduction with T10 Resil + Woven Mail + Sever will be 83% in S22. RDM + Strand Hunter melee spam build is looking even better. Shame about suspend though.

Looking forward to those Wings of Sacred Dawn and Astrocyte changes for Warlock, too.

• jontree255@lemmy.worldM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Suspend basically invalidates some combat encounters. Although I think the nerf to champion suspend is a bit too much.

• goddamnpipes@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

For sure, don’t get me wrong; Suspend needed a nerf, and I’m glad this change gives Stasis some purpose again. Though I agree, the champion suspend nerf is really rough.

RIP Strand Titans, following the nerf to Suspend + Thread of Mind. The whole post is kinda RIP Titans, actually.

• Rull_9@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

We were expecting a nerf. Like last season. Titans are just in a mediocre place rn.

• jontree255@lemmy.worldM
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

I’m not too worried about it with utility kickstart being a thing. Just have to think about when to suspend now instead of just “barricade every 5 sec to win”.

• _waffle_@sh.itjust.works
        cake
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

Yeah the nerf is a bit extreme. Suspend is extremely strong like you said but even then, that change feels like an overreaction

• oryx@lemmy.worldM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Still no Apotheosis Veil buff :(

Totally gonna try out Astrocyte though, should be even more fun! I miss blink

• DMmeYourNudes@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Does knucklehead still not give you radar if the modifiers take it away? Because otherwise putting 2 literally last plast exotics together isn’t going to make them viable.