Welcome to the RD thread!

This is a place for casual random chat and discussion.

A reminder for everyone to always follow the community rules and observe the Code of Conduct.

Mobile apps

Quick tips

Daily artwork

• “Lost in the Memory” by Kimoy

Reminders

• Report inappropriate comments and violators
  • Message the moderation team for any issues
  • the_yaya@lemmy.worldOPM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    26 days ago

This month’s Ask PHlemmy: What is a minor inconvenience that drives you absolutely crazy?

• decadentrebel@lemmy.worldM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      25 days ago

Yung lalagyan ng condiments yung pagkain (calamansi with pancit or hot sauce sa pizza) and deciding for everyone when they could just take their own portion and apply it there. As someone who hates putting anything on my food, it pisses me the f off.

• k5nn@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      21 days ago

having to subscribe to multiple video streaming services just to watch something

• decadentrebel@lemmy.worldM
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        21 days ago

And then after a month or two, the movie you enjoyed watching and want to see again is no longer available. That’s one reason why most people still buy physical media or sail the high seas.

• drawerair@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        19 days ago

I avoid those fees. No fee when we use Shopeepay. I hope it’ll stay that way.

I always have some Shopee coins. I use the coins when my mom pays our bill on Shopee.

• ako946659663@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      15 days ago

Yung bwisit na update ng Win11 sa taskbar na forever syang nasa bottom ng screen.

As someone used to working on Virtual Machines (VMs), taskbar placement is my way of knowing kung nasa VM ba ko or nasa local PC. Grrr.