[image: the lemmy logo, but with elfilin’s eyes, cheek blushes, ear notch, and general colouration. still retains the original whiskers, ears (size-wise), and nose.]

here’s the more polished version of elfilem that i promised! it was pretty fun to work on, and i’m quite proud of the final result. instead of just roughly eyeballing everything, i leveraged the power of code (i.e. wrote an svg file by hand) and used Precise Numbers™ to dictate the position and size of things.

seems like lemmy doesn’t support uploading svg files, so instead i uploaded a png version. not sure if and how i’ll share the original svg – would certainly love to! i commented the code specifically so that others could get a better understanding of what i did to draw each thing.

edit: never mind, just pasted the svg source code into a comment below

list of notable changes from the original elfilem:

• eyes are now significantly higher up than they were originally
  • cheek blushes are now larger, fully visible circles
  • inner orange part of ears now extends fully downward to more accurately match elfilin’s appearance
  • eyes now have a dark blue outline
  • various colours have been changed

created with the help of the following:

this is the most effort i’ve put into a drawing in a long time. but i think the result is worth it! :)

edit: the white outline was lost in the background the first time i uploaded this. after some shenanigans on my end, here’s a version that includes the white outline as it’s supposed to!.. unless you’re on kbin apparently edit 2: made the new image properly spaced instead of “cramped” (cropped to have no extra space)