no one fucking told me about states banning RCV during all that yapping on here about how i should VOTE THIRD PARTY OR ELSE IM COMPLICIT in the DNCs CRIMES

it may or may not be joever, very blackpilled at this moment

edit it’s actually 10 states. 5 in the past two months.

• geneva_convenience@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      24 days ago

Bernie almost won so the DNC turned against him.

Now everyone has given up on getting a progressive Democrat in power so a new carrot is needed. Which is RCV.

• Cryophilia@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            24 days ago

So the emails, hacked by Russians, revealed that a lot of Democrats didn’t like Bernie. Big fucking deal, a lot of people didn’t like Bernie. What did the DNC supposedly do to hurt Bernie?

And the DNC chair resigned because Democrats always resign. See Al Franken. Doesn’t matter if they did anything wrong, Dems are just spineless.

• UnderpantsWeevil@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              edit-2
              23 days ago

So the emails, hacked by Russians,

I have to wonder… If the Russians had hacked Bernie Madoff or Sam Bankman Fried, would Reddit Liberals think they were heroes, too?

Doesn’t matter if they did anything wrong

It does though. It matters quite a bit.

• Cryophilia@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                ·
                23 days ago

It should, but it doesn’t. Dems resign all the time because of a “perception of impropriety” or whatever the fuck. Dem officials are spineless, and social justice warriors are bloodthirsty vampires.

• UnderpantsWeevil@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  23 days ago

Dems resign all the time because of a “perception of impropriety” or whatever the fuck.

I wish they did. Guys like Cuellar and Menendez cling stubbornly to their seats. I wouldn’t be surprised if Eric Adams needs to get dragged out of the mayor’s office before too long.

social justice warriors are bloodthirsty vampires

Advice to Dems who keep getting in trouble. Maybe stop doing crimes.

• Cryophilia@lemmy.world
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    23 days ago

It’s starting to change because (thank Christ) Dems have realized how stupid resigning at the drop of a hat is.

The ones who do crimes will get forced out as the evidence will support their removal via the proper legal processes.

The ones who didn’t actually do anything wrong will rightly ignore the SJWs until something else shiny captures their attention, and they will not get forced out because the evidence will not support it.

• geneva_convenience@lemmy.ml
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          24 days ago

The DNC rigging the election against Bernie is a well established fact.

Your lack of knowledge but overconfidence symbolizes everything the DNC hopes their voters are.