from the team:

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce that desktop apps for macOS (including a highly requested Safari extension) and Linux are now available, completing our top voted feature request and bringing Proton Pass to all devices: https://proton.me/blog/proton-pass-all-devices

Proton Pass is an open source identity manager, protected by end-to-end encryption, audited by third parties, and backed by strict Swiss privacy laws.

Offline Support

All desktop apps include offline support on paid plans.

Other features

Proton Pass is packed with features to help keep you secure, at home or at work.

• Unlimited passwords on all your devices
  • Unlimited hide-my-email aliases
  • Integrated 2FA authenticator
  • Secure vault sharing
  • Dark web monitoring
  • Password health reports
  • Passkey support
  • Encrypted notes

Limited time deal $10/ year

Upgrade to Proton Pass Plus by June 16 for only $10* for your first year (discounted from $23.88).

Follow this link to get the deal: https://account.proton.me/pass/signup?&coupon=DPROMO

*Offer available only for free or new Proton Pass users.

What’s next?

Biometric support is coming soon. Stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks!

You can also share, vote on, and discuss feature requests on User Voice. Thank you, as always, for your feedback and support.

Proton Team

EDIT: We’re aware of an issue trying with trying to install both Proton Mail and Proton Pass desktop applications on Linux, thanks for your patience! In the meantime, this can be resolved with the following:

sudo rpm -i --force ProtonPass_1.17.5.rpm

• macniel@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    22 days ago

mhm, I can’t install Proton Pass because it somehow collides with my Proton Mail installation in Fedora. Somebody knows how to fix it?

File /usr/lib/.build-id/c7/dd943c9a2f9568fcd82fa7baddb1f22f38fb22 from the package proton-pass-1.17.5-1.x86_64 collides with a file from the package proton-mail-1.0.3-1.x86_64

• Nelizea@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      22 days ago

EDIT: We’re aware of an issue trying with trying to install both Proton Mail and Proton Pass desktop applications on Linux, thanks for your patience! In the meantime, this can be resolved with the following:

sudo rpm -i --force ProtonPass_1.17.5.rpm