• Mikufan@ani.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    20 days ago

Again you you just discredit me, saying that what i say is “not real because it doesn’t support my narrative” then you say Israel doesn’t provide anything. Wich is again absolutely idiotic, the services they provide alone are extremely valuable and cannot be done by other. Amd then you claim i said you are antisemitic when i clearly marked it as a question and that you show very obvious tendencys.

And the last claim about religion you make is the uttermost bullish bs i can imagine. Thats at worst a few idiots thinking this, way less than flatearth and similar.

And Zionism doesn’t need an apology, the state Israel is there and has to exist. However i agree that Israeli government is prone to overuse the world from time to time.

• Tinidril@midwest.social
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      20 days ago

You’re a clown and I’m treating you like one. I don’t actually think the US will abandon Israel, and my actual claim was that support was cracking. We’ll keep supporting Israel in a general way, but it won’t be the unconditional kowtowing Israel has become used to.

I never said that Israel doesn’t provide anything, but tech moves way too fast for any country to be irreplaceable. Israel simply doesn’t have enough population to maintain it’s edge without US backing. There is nothing that Israel does that can’t be done elsewhere.

No country has to exist or has a right to exist. People have a right to exist. Ethno States are a bad idea, and Israel shows exactly why.

• Mikufan@ani.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        20 days ago

The ethnostate Israel where jews Muslims and Christians live peacefully together… 🤡

Have you been to Israel? Have you been to Palestinia? I have been.

• Tinidril@midwest.social
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          20 days ago

I read Chaim Potok’s The Chosen in highschool, so I know everything about Israel. I don’t need to do the tourist thing.