What the heck Sticker Mule

• Catoblepas@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    19 days ago

Sticker Mule’s CEO is a Trump donor and generally known for deceptive marketing tactics, doesn’t shock me that the company is trying to drive traffic to Twitter.

• Catoblepas@lemmy.blahaj.zone
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        19 days ago

Advertising custom stickers on sale for one price, then when you place your order oopsie, we have to charge you more for editing! Stuff like that. This is mostly word of mouth from artists, when you pull that kind of stuff regularly it gets around.

• lud@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          18 days ago

I have bought from them twice and both times I bought using one of the deals and the price matched what they said in the ad.

They even adjusted the pre tax price so the after price matched the AD pricer, which is nice because my country has quite high taxes.

• FiveMacs@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    19 days ago

Never give a company your phone number, mailing address or email address u less you WANT literal garbage, spam and you shit being sold to receive more garbage spam and useless sales crap.

Getting them to stop is even harder…I literally had to go into a car dealership and throw a fit to the ‘manager’ for the constant harassment present by their shit practices.

• Moonrise2473@feddit.it
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      19 days ago

Agree. At least email can be easily filtered but phone…

Should be kept more secret than SSN