The !feminism@beehaw.org community has long since become the largest Lemmy community. In acknowledgement of that, I have decided in consultation with @Gaywallet@beehaw.org to lock this community and redirect.

Personally, I am male and only took on the mod post to make sure Lemmy had a feminism community in the early days of Lemmy, so I’m happy to cede the title to a more vibrant community. If someone wishes to attempt to revive the lemmy.ml community, please get in contact.

Edit: In response to feedback, see:

• Eldritch@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    27 days ago

I keep forgetting beehaw is a thing. I don’t see anything from them anymore since they defederated. If the community is regularly griefed and brigaded by misogynists. Something I have really no clue about I’m not a regular visitor. I just saw this trending. So correct me if I’m wrong. Moving to some place like beehaw could possibly make sense. It’s a much more isolated safe space environment. But honestly everyone should be feminist. There’s no good reason not to be. Unless you’re ignorant of what it is. And it would be a shame to see less advocacy for it on General instances.