• مهما طال الليل@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    13 days ago

You do realize that you can vote third party and they maybe better aligned with your values?

The only people taking people’s power away are those telling us that we have to choose between the candidates we don’t like and ignore the ones that we do agree with.

I as an Arab American will not vote for someone enabling the death and destruction of my people. Call us Russian trolls all you want.

• SparrowRanjitScaur@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      13 days ago

Any US president will support Israel due to geopolitical relations the US has with Israel: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diffonly=true&title=Israel–United_States_relations.

Biden is at least acting as a moderator in the war, which is significantly better than the GOP who are saying they want Israel to “finish the job” when talking about Gaza. Voting third party will benefit the GOP and make the situation much worse.

• مهما طال الليل@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        13 days ago

I didn’t know the US had geopolitical relations with Israel, my bad. Keep genocidin Biden, silly me I thought our lives mattered.

The only difference between Biden and Trump is rhetoric. Biden pretends to care yet sends them thousands of tons of bombs. If he was acting as a moderator he wouldn’t arm one side only, certainly not the side engaged in genocide.