• barsquid@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      17 days ago

Because they understand the mathematics of FPTP voting, a differentiation such that they don’t make the same choices than you, which you deliberately choose to interpret as acting against your ideals.

• archomrade [he/him]@midwest.socialOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        17 days ago

They agree with the mathematics, otherwise they’d be out protesting like everyone else already is

“OH noooooo…”

“…Anyway.”

link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            17 days ago

Thank god those other civil rights protests didn’t happen under FPTP, otherwise they’d never have gotten anything done.

• barsquid@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              17 days ago

What protests am I missing? It is starting to sound like liberals and progressives could show up to every protest you do and you’d still whine about it.

link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                17 days ago

Maybe they are, how would i know, but in their not-so-private corner of the internet they keep congratulating themselves for being able to hold their nose and castigate those of us who continue demanding they take action as trump enablers. They keep jumping to the November 5 decision as if the options have been cast in stone, when Biden still has time to fix this. If you let him ignore the issue and stop raising it, why would he bother when quietly supporting Israel nets him more campaign contributions?

• barsquid@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  arrow-down
                  ·
                  17 days ago

Nobody is calling protesters Trump enablers. Go for it, I hate that bullshit also. But I will continue calling all the bothsidesing third party voters Trump enablers, because they are.