• yokonzo@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    17 days ago

Ladies, i have to ask, how often does this happen to you? And does it happen more during college/highschool? I (hope) guys would chill out with this shit after those ages

• Sirence@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      16 days ago

It actually became more frequent when sms became free in my country around 2010 / when people switched to services instead of sms.
      But it has also become easier to block messages on most services so it keeps the balance.
      The age doesn’t matter. If anything, they usually become creepier the older the guy is.

• Starkstruck@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        16 days ago

I will never understand why some guys think this won’t immediately make the woman they’re messaging hate them. Like, no one wants to be needlessly pestered.

• yokonzo@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          15 days ago

Probably cause for one reason or another they’re not considering the other person as that, a person.

I mean I understand how it can happen, it’s happened to most guys at some point, it happened to me once or twice, but I was 15 and inexperienced. If you’re doing this at say, 30, you’re either truly incapable of empathy or otherwise malicious