I’ll start.

Two weeks ago I started using Trakt. It’s a website/app designed to keep track of shows and movies you’ve watched, and gives you a list of which episode is available to watch next which updates as new episodes are released.

A lot of other similar websites I tried don’t have everything cataloged (some done have anime, while sites like Letterboxd only do movies).

Recommendations function is pretty horrible though and they lock basic filtering functionality behind a subscription, but it’s still pretty good for what I need it for.

It also gives you stats for your total watch time. Which is now 192 days… Not including reruns… So maybe it’s double that. I don’t know whether to be disappointed in myself or proud.

• afruitpie@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

Raycast for Mac has become by far my most used utility recently. I’m normally against “Swiss army knife” apps that do everything, but Raycast does everything so well that it’s replaced almost every extra utility I had.

• sirfancy@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

It’s funny you posted this, because I actually went into this thread hoping I’d find something like this for Windows. Anyone have suggestions? Preferably one I can expand with custom programs and such.