The fan favorite, extra T H I C C, channeling the sheer power of the sun to tickle enemies lightly with it - Wisp!

Release date: 2019-05-22

Passive: Wisp weaves between dimensions whilst she is airborne, gaining a cloak that renders her and her Companions completely invisible to enemies indefinitely until she lands or fires a weapon.
Reservoirs - Choose and summon a Reservoir filled with Motes that attach to and aid Wisp and her allies. Haste Mote grants increased movement and attack speed. Vitality Mote increases maximum health and heals over time. Shock Mote stuns nearby enemies.
Wil-O-Wisp - Cast forward a spectral image of Wisp to confuse and distract enemies. Reactivate to travel to its position. Hold to have the image travel faster and teleport to its position on release.
Breach Surge - Open a dimensional breach to overwhelm nearby enemies and cause them to release aggressive Surge sparks when damaged. Wisp may also target a Reservoir to teleport to it and double the range of the surge.
Sol Gate - Open a portal to the sun to irradiate enemies with a devastating beam of pure solar plasma.

Acquisition: Main and components blueprints are acquired from defeating the Ropalolyst on The Ropalolyst, Jupiter.

• Keegen@lemmy.zipOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    12 days ago

Wisp is here! Probably the second most popular community frame after Excalibur, because of her considerable assets. Doesn’t hurt that she’s also the best, most convenient support frame in the game. Pop down your motes and your job is done! More HP and regen, speed buffs and some soft CC! Add to that a free ability slot to Helminth over and you can easily slot in Roar or Pillage to deal with armor (it helps that Wisp is one of the few frames that can go for a full 100% strip with 400% power strength as that’s something she already kind of wants to do). The only time you are sad to see a Wisp on your team is if you already have one.

• SolOrion@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      12 days ago

Add to that a free ability slot to Helminth over and you can easily slot in Roar or Pillage to deal with armor

Which ability is usually the one you drop?

• underisk@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        12 days ago

Fourth ability is what most people drop. Second choice is usually ability two but it’s a pretty distant second.

• Keegen@lemmy.zipOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        12 days ago

Her 4th, I even joked about it in the first paragraph. Cool as it sounds, Sol Gate is absolutely useless, it’s an energy hog that does tickles of damage. You’re far better off replacing it with something that benefits from what Wisp usually already mods for, power strength and duration.

• MarauderIIC@dormi.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    12 days ago

I think her passive isn’t talked about often enough. Funnily, that’s all I have to say about that.

The most memorable thing about Wisp for me is how it took 21 Ropalolyst runs to get all her blueprints.

• CheeseNoodle@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 days ago

Agreed, I don’t use wisp much these days but if you keep bouncing (maybe with a glide duration mod) you can stay invisible and murder everything with glaives since throwing and detonating them doesn’t break her invisability.