• crownofgold6@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    13 days ago

Iconic? She wishes. She’s a boring influencer from Guelph with hardly anything going for her except for getting naked and wiggling her bits around. Oh yes so iconic. She’s worse than ever since the SI runway.

I haven’t been watching her videos as much the last week and I feel I didn’t even miss anything, that doesn’t scream iconic to me.

• Bitchwhiskers@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    13 days ago

The constant “surprises” have gotten old. Just say what’s up or don’t post about it. It’s like vaguebooking

• Rarepotato@lemmy.caOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      12 days ago

So iconic she voluntarily leaves the week her daughter graduates highschool to watch a Prime documentary and post about it for clout because she’ll get a pic with Celine. She’ll never get the opportunity again to be with her daughter the week she graduates. But don’t worry-she’ll get to go Daisy Duck at Disney right afterwards so when she’s feeling like the shit parent she is she can have teens dressed up in costumes make her feel better.

• MoonChild@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        12 days ago

How much toilet poetry has she written over the last couple of years about how quickly her kids are growing up, about the passage of time, about spending time with them while they still want to spend time with you? She’s pulled out all the cliches and shed many crocodile tears but when it comes right down to it she always chooses Sarah first.

• some_guy@lemmy.sdf.org
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    12 days ago

I feel like I’m half-vicariously learning about this person from reading occasional threads like this one. It’s oddly interesting and dull at the same time.