• ben@lemmy.zip
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 days ago

I worry that this little fellow is telling lies to discredit my irrational fears.

He probably hates me too.

• lessthanluigi@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    9 days ago

Just do what I do with my anxiety: Blame it on the marketers and/or govrt psyop to not have you make friends so you can’t unionize in numbers

Basically, The Dale Gribble Method of doing things

• uriel238@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 days ago

On one hand, I am terrified a lot. On the other hand there are a tuckfun of real life current event examples of how the outside world really is a cyberpunk dystopia, including my nation shambling towards one-party, theocratic white-ethnocentric autocracy. And I’m high on the undesirables list.

So as much as I’d like to say my anxiety and paranoia are lying hoes, the preponderance of dark patterns and economic statistics seem to confirm what they are telling me.

• NateSwift@lemmy.dbzer0.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 days ago

I wish my anxiety said things I could disagree with instead of just “I don’t like this” when thinking about something I need to do that I don’t like

• Goldmage263@sh.itjust.worksOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 days ago

Bad things will happen to basically all of us. I hope your karma starts balancing itself out more soon with good things your way.

• nexussapphire@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 days ago

Yeah, it sucks but you can always work on it. I still struggle with social anxiety but I push myself to mingle with people every chance I get. After a couple years I still get overwhelmed by people and struggle to share when in a big group of people.