If you ever wanted to read about fake druids vs. environmental activists, now’s your chance.

• Flying Squid@lemmy.worldOPM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 days ago

Voting for whom? They’re all corrupt, or haven’t you noticed? We’re living in a global oligarchy.

Also, why on Earth do you think environmental activists pissing people off will help with any sort of collective action?

• Mrs_deWinter@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 days ago

Ah, a doomer. So let me guess, there’s nothing we can do and every form of activism is useless?

Just go on with your day then. This protest certainly isn’t about you. They didn’t hurt you personally, so why not just let them do their thing. The people who believe solutions exist can continue to search for them and you don’t have to bother.

Or do you actually have something helpful in mind?

• Flying Squid@lemmy.worldOPM
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        8 days ago

I’m not sure why you think I should answer your questions when you won’t do me the courtesy of answering mine. That’s incredibly rude of you.

• Mrs_deWinter@feddit.de
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          7 days ago

Your questions seemed rather rhetorical to me. As long as you act on the premise that there’s no solution, any conversation about the topic - including this one - is a monumental waste of time. So let’s just leave it at that.