• darklightxi@lemmy.worldM
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        11 months ago

Hey there! You should be able to see both upvotes and downvote points separately within the comments. Make sure your Thunder version is up to date. The latest version should be v0.2.1+13. Let me know if you are still having issues!

• Apathy Tree@lemmy.dbzer0.com
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          11 months ago

I’m not the original poster, but I also don’t want to make a new thread for it.

Currently, my vote count for comments is only showing the aggregate number. I deleted and reinstalled the app to ensure it was up to date, even though I have auto update turned on, because I had test flighted it, and never actually downloaded a fresh copy (dunno if it matters). No change though.

Mine is the iOS version, if it helps, andi can provide ss or logs if needed, just tell me how. I’m trying to swap to this app because it renders certain things better than memmy, but I needs my split count. :)

Edit - it doesn’t show by default, but does split them if I add a downvote.

• darklightxi@lemmy.worldM
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            10 months ago

Hey! By default, the comments won’t show the downvote count if there are no downvotes on it. If there is a downvote for a given comment, then it will show that beside the upvote count.

Hopefully that makes sense!