Hi guys, first of all I should mention that I already had both phones for about week, but my issue is, that I don’t decide which one to choose as my daily driver. I already try all flagsihps available in my region (in global version with local warranty) expect Sony Xperia for which I still waiting for my pre-order one, and for now I narrow my choice only on x100 Pro and 14 Ultra.

Both phones was really good and both of them had small issues but nothing what I can’t live with.

What I can’t test was the experience with long-term usage, and that’s why I want to ask you, mainly users which have experience with Vivo (funtouch) or Xiaomi (global) devices, how is software support, speed of updates etc?

Also how is battery degradation after some time? I had experience from Samsung that after less than 2 years battery is really weak.

And how is build quality after time? I know that there are each year newer “more resistent” materials used on phones, but how is resistance agains scratches on display/back panel? Especially that “leather” finish ones. I use my phone without cases or screen protector for many years and for past models I have issues only with scratches on alluminium frame.

And one more question for x100 Pro and 14 Ultra users, I made more than 1000 photos from both devices, but somehow I totally forgot or don’t have chance to try capture some motion shot, how this phones hande motion? For example runnign dogs, kids playing, or some shot from evening events with peoples in different condition inside/outside?

Currently both phones are in my country on same price (about 1050€) or there is also option for Xiaomi 14 Ultra with photohraphy kit and wireless charger for 1199€, so it is not like few months ago when Vivo was for 1100 and Xiaomi for 1500. Also I want to keep phone for at least next 3 years

Thank you for any advices