I want to use Poweramp full version on my phone but all cracked versions I find aren’t actually cracked but just regular poweramp trial. I even found an app called poweramp full version unlocker that actually unlocks poweramp but poweramp checks the licence from google play and if it can’t connect to internet or get the licence verification it locks the app and I can’t use it.

How to pirate this software?

• snowbell@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

FWIW I switched to Musicolet after like a decade or so of using Poweramp and never looked back. It is free aside from a pro version with features I’ll never use.

• Nimous@lemmy.dbzer0.comOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      11 months ago

My phone is not root and lucky pather has a costum patch for poweramp but it doesn’t work, or at least I don’t know how to use it. Did you patch with lucky patcher? What steps did you take?

• TableteKarcioji@lemmy.dbzer0.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

Have you checked in mobilism? I searched for it and found some releases and bunch of (paid?) skins for it? I never used it and heard about it just from your post, but from what I gathered from releases on mobilism that even modded versions are trial ones and you have to clear app data every 15 days to reset the trial. The catch is that app has backup/restore function that does not work on modded versions for some reason.

On not that related note. mobilism policy is quite strange. It seems they allow some “trial” versions but not others. I managed to crack an app that had only a trial version, that work for 24h and then would locks the UI and asks user to buy a pro version. You could clear the app data and use trial version for another 24h, but every time you would have to go through short setup that becomes tedious fast. I simply removed that time check and in my opinion for all intent and purposes it became a pro version. They removed the app for being a trial version.

• Nimous@lemmy.dbzer0.comOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      11 months ago

Poweramp developers are smart and bastard; they disabled the option to clear data and when you go to phone settings to clear data there is no option for it, it’s just “Manage space” and “Clear cache”. Manage space directs you into the app.