• empireOfLove2@lemmy.dbzer0.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

Corrected title: “Republicans lie to everyone’s face to scam votes out of them before they rug-pull every single worker protection out from underneath the average american”

• NegativeInf@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

If I could sue every politician that lied to me, I’d be a billionaire. And I mean actual lies. Not campaign promises that fall through due to a shitty balance of assholes in Congress or the Supreme Court.

• Wrench@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

What about all those Republicans claiming credit for the positive results of bills that they voted against and publicly vehemently demonized

• Passerby6497@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

That title would be “Republicans lie to everyone’s face to scam votes out of them because they know their base is too dumb/lazy/indoctrinated to fact check them”

It’s amazing how much the “facts over feelings” party doesn’t give a shit about facts when it hurts their feelings.

• Lasherz12@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

It should have been very clear when every time Sean O’Neal said something about unions being the backbone of our nation the audience of hvac business owners and real estate parasites was dead silent. What a stupid sellout he turned out to be.