• Alice@hilariouschaos.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

Well, my fellow sister, i’ve got some ears on you, and with those years i’ve got experience, so let me shed some light here.

He’s obviously interested. The reason why he was orbiting around you is because he noticed that you were checking him out and he’s not the type of guy that women are typically attracted to… For reasons women at your age ignore. Now i’m not saying that to be rude to you, hun, You have to keep in mind that you also don’t know him. He could have a plethora of problems and issues.

That most women, especially his age, don’t want nothing to do with. So finding a younger, attractive young lady checking him out.I mean, oh boy, you’ve caught his attention.

He’s not gonna make the first move because you’re younger and he’s old enough to be your father.He knows that. He knows that if he gets involved with you. It’s gonna develop some form of attachment. That might possibly lead to you. Wanting commitment that he doesn’t want.

Also, is he married? Does he have kids? Does he have a girlfriend?

Those are also important factors to consider as to why he didn’t make a move on you. He might have enjoyed the flirting, but he’s involved with someone who knows I know.I certainly don’t.

Also, with that whole age gap thing, I mean, you’re twenty six I don’t feel like dating a fifty one year old is like that shocking at your age. I think everyone being shitty to you in the comments is just taking advantage of the fact that yes, you are younger and also naive, and instead of helping you in this situation, they’re making it worse off for you on purpose. Because they want you to feel like an idiot.

Anyway, that’s not what i’m trying to do here like.I was trying to say the age grap thing is not shocking, but I will point out that at twenty six years old, you still have got a lot of learning to do. Also I think he might be apprehensive, because like how was your age once too, Dating an older guy is cute for a minute. But then that shit gets boring and old real quick. Trust me. You’ll get tired of it real fast.And it’s not as awesome as you think it is. He also knows that, too. That the possibility of y’all being a temporary thing is more than likely, so why get involved in the first place? too much risk for little reward.

I would say by the time you hit the ages of twenty 29 to 31 HOPEFULLY, lol

These types of situations are a lot easier to read and deal with, and you’re pretty much set in your criteria in terms of dating.

Anyway, that’s all hope this help you in some way.Take care

• Colorfulhipp@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      2 months ago

No sorry, no one’s been shitty and also I think you didn’t understand some parts of my post… Don’t make too many assumptions.