Fuck you to every one of you who think you are above traffic laws. Fuck you to the eleventeenth level of hell where they keep the politicians and lawyers.

That 10 ft gap in front of me is so I don’t slam into the back of the driver ahead of me while we are going 70 miles a fucking hour on the highway because FUCK posted speed limits amirite? If you merge into that space just to get to work a few seconds earlier, YOU are the problem. Yet every one of you shitbags will flip me off as you merge in just to merge back into your own lane ONE CAR AHEAD!

Are you fucking proud of yourself? Did you get that ‘thrill of advantage?’ while you endangered the lives of literally dozens of people behind you?

And additionally: Fuck motorcyclists, ALL OF YOU. Every fuckdamn one of you. You do NOT belong on the road and your casual disregard for traffic laws like threading and signaling makes you a menace. This is personal to me and one of you reeking grease stains traumatized my grandmother for the last decade of her life by threading illegally and splattering your brains in her lap. Oh I cannot even put into words how much I detest bikers and I get PAID to write. Fucking organ donors.

Lastly: Fuck every shitstain traffic cop. The reasons are too numerous to mention.

And if you have a problem with anything I’ve written, fuck you too.

• Acidbath@lemmy.worldM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

1000000000000000% agree with you. Like seriously idk if people who speed really understands the fucking math. Driving isn’t a fucking game. Even if you saved a few seconds or few minutes it doesn’t really fucking matter. FUCK IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

• Angry_Autist (he/him)@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

Oh so you’re a tailgater. Figures.

Do they not even bother teaching stopping distances in drivers ed any more? Does drivers ed even exist in modern schools?

I blame Mario Kart…

• IndiBrony@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

I think you got your figures somewhat mixed. It equates to roughly 3ft per 10mph. 10ft is good at 30mph, but at 70 that should be 21ft minimum.

Alternative is the classic 2 second rule.

• dipshit@hilariouschaos.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

I fill my windshield wiper fluid with pee so then I can get in front of the asshole drivers and pee on them. I enjoy looking in my rearview mirror and seeing their wipers start going.

Instead of complaining and ranting go pee on someone.