• conditional_soup@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

I watched the whole thing, facepalming the whole way through because it was the most disastrously bad debate performance I’d ever seen, and I’ve been watching since Kerry/Bush. Look you don’t have to defend Joe’s honor anymore, he already backed out. And yeah, it was basically like watching the candidates argue over who had a better sports car or greener lawn; it didn’t invalidate anything as much as show just how disconnected both of them are from our concerns.

• Fizz@lemmy.nz
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

He wasn’t a charismatic superstar but I genuinely don’t understand how you could watch the whole debate and think Biden looked worse or that both were equally bad. I believe you when you say you watched the entire debate. I just struggle to understand how any sentient person comes to that conclusion. Trump was making the most insanely obvious fake claims and rewriting history to fit whatever narrative he decided to ramble on. While Biden was responding to every question with thought out answers and relevant policy to address the issue.