We’ve tried the usual of calling police (three times), inviting them over to hear how loud it is (they agreed that it was very loud), asking to at least reduce the bass, blasting our own music (not sustainable) and so on. Sometimes it works for a day but inevitably it’s back to the usual.

Hoping for some petty revenge ideas to complement the other efforts.

• AlpacaChariot@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

What would this achieve? Lots of birds? A bit of bird poo? I don’t think I’d even notice if someone did that to me

• Thcgrasscity@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

The neighbor i did it to his fence on the one side luckily not mine, the tree, the swing off the tree and the entire roof of his house was just covered in bird shit by the end of summer. I did have some friendly fire on my house but not to the point i had to get it professionally cleaned. Seen alot of beautiful birds around that summer, and i dont even remember what the sumbitch did to piss me off just enough.

• FlashMobOfOne@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      11 months ago

Most homeowners I know would be very bothered having their entire house, yard, deck, and driveway covered in bird shit. It’s less effective if you live somewhere that gets regular rain, though.

• FlashMobOfOne@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

It makes sense that the impact of this wouldn’t register as much with you, in that case.

Its effectiveness is very much relegated to specific geographical areas. :D