Hereā€™s the text for those whoā€™d rather not visit threads.net:

Thereā€™s a lot of stuff I need to debunk which I will get to donā€™t worry, but I want to start with what I find the funniest which is the notorious ā€œslightly autisticā€ tweet. This is gonna be a bit so just bare with me

This is entirely fake. Like, literally none of this ever happened. Ever. I donā€™t even know where he got this from. My best guess is that he went to the Milo Yiannopoulis school of gay stereotypes, just picked some at random and said ā€œeh- good enoughā€ in a last-ditch attempt to garner sympathy points when he is so obviously in the wrong even in his own fucking story.

I did not have a ā€œlove of musicals & theatreā€ when I was four, because yā€™knowā€¦ I was fucking four. I did not know what these things were. My earliest real experience with musicals was when my twin brother had a hamilton phase in 8th/9th grade and overplayed it so much in the car to the point where for a long time I swore off the entire genre.

I never picked out jackets for him to wear and I was most certainly not calling them ā€œfabulousā€ because literally what the fuck. I did not use the word fabulous when I was four because once again I would like to reiterateā€¦ I was four. Like this is so obvious I donā€™t even think it warrants explanation but apparently people believe this nonsense so here I am.

This entire thing is completely made up and thereā€™s a reason for this. He doesnā€™t know what I was like as a child because he quite simply wasnā€™t there, and in the little time that he was I was relentlessly harassed for my femininity and queerness. Obviously he canā€™t say that, so Iā€™ve been reduced to a happy little stereotype f*g-ing along to use at his discretion. I think that says alot about how he views queer people and children in general.

As for if Iā€™m not a womanā€¦ sure, Jan. Whatever you say. Iā€™m legally recognized as a woman in the state of California and I donā€™t concern myself with the opinions of those who are below me. Obviously Elon canā€™t say the same because in a ketamine-fueled haze, heā€™s desperate for attention and validation from an army of degenerate red-pilled incels and pick-mes who are quick to give it to him. Go touch some fucking grassāœØ

Answering another user, she adds:

gotohitori2: extremely shocked to hear this dbag is a liar. hope youā€™re not too bothered by what he says about you šŸ˜­

vivllainous: Iā€™m not lol. Iā€™ve just started to find it funny at this point. Calling me dead on a podcast with JORDAN PETERSON of all people while basically admitting you have zero reading comprehension by saying you were ā€œtrickedā€ into signing documents that you read over multiple times is basically a parody of itself. Like itā€™s honestly camp-