• prettybunnys@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    1 month ago

There have even been pictures of American-israeli soldiers proudly wearing their American uniform in Gaza.

Your words.

Did you mean “their American funded uniform” by your words or did you mean the uniform they own as an American service member?

By context maybe this is a misunderstanding and you meant the former, however your words more directly state the latter.

That is the only goalpost, your words. What did you mean by them?

If it’s the former, and you meant their uniform funded by the USA then ok I misunderstood you.

If it’s the latter then I still wait for you to provide any substance to back up your claim.

Here on Lemmy where the points are so small anyone with critical thinking skills can see what’s being said here. We all see you.

• prettybunnys@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 month ago

So I made no claims, I asked you to back up your claims.

It’s telling you refuse to answer my simple question.

I gave you an out.

• breadsmasher@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 month ago

Do you think that because a military style uniform is bought from a given country, it is automatically the military uniform?

If I buy a military style uniform from France, am I now a soldier of france?

What about blackwater PMC wearing uniforms purchased in the USA. Are they soldiers in service to the US Army? If they bought their uniform from china as the manufacturing is cheap, are they now Chinese Military?