• Egavans@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

It’s funny that such a huge proportion of anime are set in high school, yet so few of them have characters that actually feel like teenagers. This is one of those shows that actually manages it, which makes it equal parts charming and melancholic. This is our daily reminder that we missed out on adolescent friendship and now it’s gone forever! Thanks a lot Skip and Loafer!

• musaoruc@lemmy.mlOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Loved the show. The finale wasn’t quite what I was expecting but still a nice ending to season. Sousuke finally settled things done with his childhood friend. Almost everyone is happy after the cultural festival. Though that doesn’t mean that I don’t want another season right now. This show was really putting a smile on my face every week. Can’t wait for a second season.

• TheFeelTrain@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I do wish it had more romantic progression but at the same time I appreciate the slow burn. Tempted to dive into the manga but I kinda want to hold out for a season 2.

• elsif@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I was a little disappointed that there wasn’t more romantic development, but it was a such a wonderful show overall that I don’t mind waiting.

Mitsumi is my favorite female lead in awhile