Today, the market price is hovering around $18 and in a downtrend. Some investors are discouraged by this change in perceived value, including some in my direct circles, and I wanted to share my perspective on that.

Generally speaking, I don’t pay much attention to the ticker - only around payday, when I take some extra money and buy GME shares to add to my pure DRS holdings.

Let’s say I have $50 a paycheck to put towards GME. 2 months ago at $25 I was just barely able to nab two shares, with nothing saving up for the next paycheck.

If GME continues on this path and gets to $17, my $50 every pay period basically will allow me 3 shares instead. I love owning my favorite company, I love appearing as a named investor on their ledger, and I love watching my number of shares go up.

• sw33tn0th1ng@lemmy.whynotdrs.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

I bought more on monday at 19. Since the price has gone down, I am sure my order will be filled at 19 lol (I’ve noticed that the fraud market fills computershare orders at the highest price available every time). I am really happy, since I know that even in the short term it will bounce to 24 and beyond again. Averaging down with a guaranteed 20% bump while we wait! good times!