• Hank@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        11 months ago

Unlike you with your ability to perfectly sense sarcasm every single time.

Edit: The commenter called me an idiot. I’m disappointed that a harmless comment like that got deleted. They’re entitled to think so and also to let me know how they feel when I make the conscious decision to make a controversial statement on a public forum.

• rustyfish@lemmy.world
          cake
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          11 months ago

You seem to be new to the internet. Please check out Poe’s Law.

This way you won’t sound like one of the dumbasses who actually believe that shite you wrote.

Edit: Is it just me or is Memmy fucking up my links? The Wikipedia link got redirected to Edgar Allan Poe and the UD link ended up in Poe stuff too.

Edit2: Ok, you deleted your comment before I could reply. So, you are just an edgelord. What a waste of time you are.

• Ertebolle@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

You accused your political opponents of supporting baby-murdering… sarcastically?

• DarkThoughts@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

This is what the left wants.

You are so fucked in the head that you literally use the murder of babies to push your dumbass political agenda.

• HipPriest@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

I’m pretty certain people in Chester don’t want their babies being murdered in hospital regardless of which party they vote for.

What on earth are you on about?

• Norgur@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      11 months ago

Yeah… exactly… except that I’ve never seen an embryo in neonatal care. Wonder if there’s a reason for that, Mr. “let’s make the horrific murder of born babies in the UK about fucking bipartisan US-Bullshit-Politics”
      Gosh, I hate those people.

Edit: If you lot in New Religioustan as a society want to let women die because AbOrTiOnS aRe BaD… that’s your perogative. Your fucked up perogative, but your perogative. But… like… leave the rest of us alone, perhaps? You know… the part of the world where one upping “the other side” isn’t the whole deal in politics and the politicians with a hint of a soul get a say sometimes… We like our human rights and our actual freedom intact, thank you very much.

• Norgur@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          11 months ago

Oh, first of all: I’m not only talking about the UK, but in this setting that reduction is understandable
          Secondly: No, of course no place in the world is immune to this shit. None. But right now, many places in the world are not struggling with this shit at the same level and hopefully never will, so no need to infect each and every talk on the internet with US-Politics and the dire and gloomy things that go on over there.

• Hank@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        11 months ago

I’m actually German and it seems like you got a little bit bamboozled. Thank you for your participation.