• UltimateUsermaim@monyet.cc
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

For god’s sake. My friend/housemate. Good guy. Probably the first rich good person I’m close with But you can’t lend anything to this guy. He just forgets about it and lost it . And now I have to live through the whole semester break without my powerbank.

• cendawanita@monyet.cc
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          11 months ago

Takpe, you jalan2 together, oh kebetulan lalu kedai IT, oh kebetulan u pun tanya, eh mana powerbank I? Oh, tak jumpa lagi? Nvm lah, can you pay for this powerbank first? Later you find back my old one, I give you this one.

/muka tembok strategy but dia yg buat2 tak tahu first

(You will discover pretty soon this is how rich and pretend-rich ppl score freebies)

• cendawanita@monyet.cc
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      11 months ago

Probably the first rich good person I’m close with But you can’t lend anything to this guy. He just forgets about it and lost it .

And that’s a valuable lesson that you’re lucky to have encountered so early. These kind of rich ppl? They are also assholes. They’re so cincai because they never have to worry, but also because they know, even if they can’t articulate it, adat/politeness means ppl are unlikely to ever demand something like this, because malu/segan. Always ask back for what you’re due - he’s probably going to kutuk you (in that careless cincai rich guy way and he probably “didn’t mean it that way”) behind your back, but fuck that shit, and fuck that man.