• BrooklynMan@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

It’s unprovable, which you know damn well.

I also know that it’s not my problem, something you should have considered before making such a claim.

I know what I saw in your comment though and you telling me otherwise is gaslighting.

so you claim…

• edward@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

How about you respond to the part where I respond to what’s left of your comment?

in a context where the two are only political bias is being discussed

This part is malformed, I’m not even entirely sure what it’s supposed to say. I’ll assume this:

in a context where the two (left and right) are the only political biases being discussed

So you’re saying that the site just doesn’t consider centrist bias at all but only looks at left and right? Why is that? Centrist bias a form of bias too, isn’t it? Why don’t they consider centrist bias?

• BrooklynMan@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

why would i give your fallacious argument legitimacy by engaging with it?

your opinion notwithstanding, what you may assume and words you put in my mouth do not constitute any argument I’ve made-- nor can I be held responsible for such.

• edward@lemmy.ml
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

what you may assume and words you put in my mouth do not constitute any argument I’ve made

Then please explain what the following means, because it isn’t proper grammar and you just called my best attempt at interpreting it “words I put in your mouth”.

in a context where the two are only political bias is being discussed

• BrooklynMan@lemmy.ml
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                1 year ago

I am not responsible for your psychological projection. I would point out that you’re the one who keeps returning to an interaction you find frustrating and unsatisfying expecting different results, and blaming me because I won’t give you the answers you want.

• BrooklynMan@lemmy.ml
                    link
                    fedilink
                    English
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    1 year ago

I am not responsible for your psychological projection. I would point out that you’re the one who keeps returning to an interaction you find frustrating and unsatisfying expecting different results, and blaming me because I won’t give you the answers you want.

• non-diegetic screams@lemmygrad.ml
                    link
                    fedilink
                    English
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    1 year ago

Don’t take it personal, they used the same copy/pasted comment a few times with me. I think they’re just desperate to have the last word. It’s kind of sad.