• KnilAdlez [none/use name]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    24 days ago

This software is meant to be a productive contribution to the rapidly growing AI-generated media industry. It will help artists with tasks such as animating a custom character or using the character as a model for clothing etc.

What a vile miscreant. Suggesting that this is any way made for anything besides impersonating people in video.

• RyanGosling [none/use name]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    24 days ago

This software is meant to be a productive contribution to the rapidly growing AI-generated media industry. It will help artists with tasks such as animating a custom character or using the character as a model for clothing etc.

i-cant and I am the pope

• UlyssesT [he/him]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    24 days ago

I used to be excited about new technology, until I started dreading what creepy techbros will do with it. That goes especially so for shit like this. kombucha-disgust

• Awoo [she/her]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    24 days ago

Can’t do bodies so it’s going to be easily identifiable. Will be a huge problem when it can also swap the body.

• Awoo [she/her]@hexbear.net
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        24 days ago

Yeah probably. I mean, just the fact that someone is being targeted by something like this would make some bosses want rid of them as a source attracting trouble.