Welcome to SquaredCircle’s ‘Meme Monday’!

Have you seen a great wrestling meme this week that just made you crack up? Did you watch a silly moment in a show and just need to craft a meme out of it? Well post em below!

The highest voted meme shall win and be showcased in next week’s thread!

Last week’s winner attached!

• Cadeillac@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    24 days ago

I’m sorry to say, you are wrong on both accounts. I’m sad they haven’t done much with Pretty Deadly since being called up. They have amazing old school heel hijinks, and charisma for days. As someone that didn’t really ‘get’ Bray Wyatt since I wasn’t around for his first run, the Wyatt Sicks have been hype as fuck

I understand they aren’t your thing, but personally, and I think for a few people at least, this is the best WWE has been in so long, and both groups are part of that. WWE just might not be your thing anymore friend

• Nuke_the_whales@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      24 days ago

I mean I’ve gone back and watched some of the Bray stuff and didn’t like it either so it’s just not my thing.

The pretty deadly thing, I’ve been watching again since wm40 but not religiously just kinda watch it in the background. I have no background for where they were before, so to many new viewers all we see is this cringe stuff and getting beat up by everyone. I am loving Drew, Punk, Bron breakker, Gunther, Jacob fatu, Dom Mysterio and Rhea. I have no reference for any of them, but they’ve impressed me in the last few months. (When I stopped watching, Dominik was a bleached haired, sad looking kid being feuded over by Rey and Eddie, it’s incredible to see how good he is as a chicken shit heel)

• Cadeillac@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        23 days ago

Alright, this makes sense. Aside from those 2, you have great taste! Everyone you listed is amazing. Bron is the son of Rick and nephew of Scott Steiner if you didn’t know. He is like a combination of the two of them and then some. Jacob Fatu is one to keep an eye on. That dude can MOVE. Dom has had outstanding growth. I wanted him off my TV when I got back into it, and now he’s one of my favorites.

Sorry if my previous post came off as hostile. I meant to have some fun, but I have a big soft spot for Pretty Deadly and The Wyatt Sicks and felt the need to defend them. Wyatts aren’t for you and that is perfectly fine.

• Nuke_the_whales@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          23 days ago

Funny thing is I decided to start peeking into what WWE was doing after I heard McMahon was pushed out. I like rumble matches so I watched the 24’ one. The moment breakker appeared I said “Jesus. This guy looks like a mix of both Steiners, who tf is he?” Looked him up and went “yup”.

I stopped watching around when Eddie died. They had kinda lost me by then so that was my exit cue. I checked in every couple years but never liked what I saw until this year.

I’m amazed to hear that certain stars like Drew weren’t a big deal until McMahon left, he’s such a natural badass

• Cadeillac@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            edit-2
            23 days ago

Drew is a bit of a different story. He was supposed to be a big deal earlier on from what I recall, but being young I think he started boozing too hard. Also, he used to be another small long haired guy believe it or not. He was in 3 Man Band with Heath Slater and I wanna say Jinder Mahal. My dude did a little prayers and vitamins glow up, started making a name for himself, and is now what you are seeing today. Anyone feel free to correct me if I got any of this wrong