Welcome to the RD thread!

This is a place for casual random chat and discussion.

A reminder for everyone to always follow the community rules and observe the Code of Conduct.

Mobile apps

Quick tips

Daily artwork

Reminders

• Report inappropriate comments and violators
  • Message the moderation team for any issues
  • eeeeyayyyy@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Recently, YouTube Music updated their Android app, and it’s on par with Spotify’s app. Mapapa-YT Music o Premium na siguro ako nito, ah. Haha

• tiredgent@monyet.cc
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Youtube Premium is bang for the buck talaga. You get ad-free Youtube along with YT Music!! It’s even more sulit kapag kinuha mo family plan.

• decadentrebel@lemmy.worldM
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        11 months ago

Yup, sumuko na ako once Google cracked down on the forked YouTube apps. Kapatid ko naman nagbabayad anyway, lol.

May Spotify family din siya, but I don’t really use it because I prefer the lossless formats from Tidal and Plexamp. I’d still give YT Music a look later, though, and see if it’s good.

• eeeeyayyyy@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        11 months ago

I know they offer this since naka-YouTube Red pa sila. Basura lang talaga YT Music before, kaya hindi worthy ang pag-subscribe sa Premium.

• tahann@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

May feature ba sa YTmusic mag block ng artist? Kung meron paturo naman. Minsan may gusto akong playlist pero ayaw ko ung ibang musicians dun.

• eeeeyayyyy@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        11 months ago

As of now, wala pang feature. You can just “thumbs down” the artist’s songs, and the Gugel/Youchub magic do the work.